Wednesday, April 18, 2012

May the going out continue...


Alright guys, the time has come where my last blog is due and I hang up my going out hat. NOTT! I will still be going out and maybe even continue blogging, who knows. I hope that this blog has had some insight to how easy it is to find something going on in downtown Raleigh. The people of Raleigh are very fortunate to have such a cultured and exciting downtown where there is always something to do. There is no excuse for people not to experience the fun of a night on the town in downtown Raleigh. Even though I am not going to being posting regularly now,  does not mean that there aren't many other sources to keep you posted on events and hot spots of your area. With the media sources we have today it takes a matter of seconds to research a cool place for you and friends to go that night. Try something new and take advice from others. If someone is telling you they had the best time of their lives at a certain bar, venture out and check it out for your self. Downtown Raleigh has so much to offer and filled with so many places to experience on your own. I truly recommend frequently visiting livingsocial.com. This website inspired me to write many of my blogs and constantly updating about upcoming local events. I also hope I was able to help promote some of my favorite places of downtown Raleigh. Every thing I said was the truth and wish the best of luck to all of you. Thanks for following me and who knows, I could be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment